Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I have ordered iphone 13 on 22 sep. 2022 at 12.08 AM and order id is OD...

The order shipped and arrived at my near hub .

This is ridiculous, i want my product not the refund money because i payed for that. Please take action against Shadowfax courier company . Shadowfax Courier Company Stole My Order Which They Called Me Told. Shadowfax courier company called me from HIS +917978****00 mobile number.

Shadowfax are fraud agency. How is this courier company robbing the customer? I took my phone to BBD sale 48019. It has been stolen by shadowfax now i am getting it for 59999 i have to take my mobile which i took in 48019.

Now I should get Rs. 59999 now by shadowfax courier company. All Flipkart customers are unhappy with such service by Flipkart and Shadowfax Courier service. Shadowfax is a thief company.

Please take action against Shadowfax courier company. My Contact no. In 701573****. Ashish Kadyan.

i will put my problem in all newspapers if not solved. I haven't received any satisfactory answer yet.

please solve my problem. And tomorrow I have to go to consumer court for this

User's recommendation: Court Case.

Location: Ratia, Haryana